Service Transportation Coordinator - Myers Cadillac
Service Valet and Transportation Coordinator
Myers Ottawa is looking for a hardworking individual to join our Service Department team as a Service Valet and Transportation Coordinator.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- The handling and transporting of customer vehicles within the dealership
- Coordinating Customer vehicle valets
- Pick-up and drop off service customers at various destinations in the greater Ottawa area
- Washing customers’ vehicles while in service
- Other duties pertaining to the cleanliness of the service department
A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive manual transmission required for this position.
- Competitive wages, medical/dental, and other benefits
- An on-site cafeteria that serves breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Discounts on parts and service
This is an entry-level position from which we have promoted in the past. If you are looking for an exciting career path within the automotive field lets talk!
Interest applicants, please submit your resume to:
Jason Moran – Service Manager - at email@example.com