Porter/Shuttle Driver - Myers Cadillac
Porter/Shuttle Bus Driver
Myers Ottawa Cadillac is looking for a hardworking individual to join our Service Department team as a Porter/Shuttle Bus Driver.
Both full time and part time positions available.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- The handling and transporting of customer vehicles within the dealership
- Pick-up and drop off service customers at various destinations in the greater Ottawa area
- Washing customers’ vehicles while in service
- Other duties pertaining to the cleanliness of the service department
A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive manual transmission required for this position.
- Competitive wages, medical/dental, and other benefits
- On-site cafeteria that serves breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Discounts on parts and service
- Company events - meals, sporting events, holiday party, and more!
This is an entry-level position from which we have promoted in the past. If you are looking for an exciting career path within the automotive field let's talk!
Interest applicants; please submit your resume to:
Chris Hall – Service Manager - at firstname.lastname@example.org