Parts Manager - Myers Hunt Club Volkswagen
Parts Manager Required
Myers Hunt Club Volkswagen is looking to fill the position of Parts Manager in our Service department. We need someone who takes pride in what they do and understands the importance of keeping our customers satisfied. As Parts Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of the Parts department.
Myers offers the best benefits in the industry:
- Aggressive pay plans and performance bonuses
- Comprehensive health care, dental plan
- Company events – parties, meals/treats, tickets to sporting events, and more!
- Exceptional training and growth opportunities
- On the job training, as well as industry proven training courses
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our suppliers.
- Work cohesively with other dealership departments.
- Overseeing inventory management ordering and receiving.
- Manage and assist your team to provide our customers and technicians with quotes and orders.
- Looking up parts on various online catalogs for a wide variety of vehicles
- Sourcing and invoicing parts
- Hiring, training, and maintaining department staff
- Must have a high attention to detail and effective organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Work well in a team environment as well as independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong team lead, Punctual and strong attendance record
- Knowledge of automotive fundamentals is required.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Able to provide excellent customer service.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of Parts experience as well as excellent communication and organizational skills, however all candidates will be considered. Previous experience with Reynolds & Reynolds and CDK is an asset but not necessary.
Interested and qualified applicants, please submit your resume to:
Mike Lavigne – General Manager – at firstname.lastname@example.org