Assistant Sales Manager - Myers Barrhaven Volkswagen
Assistant Sales Manager
Here We Grow Again!
The Myers Automotive Group is embarking on our most ambitious growth plan in our 80-year history, and we are looking to fill the position of an Assistant Sales Manager at our Barrhaven Volkswagen location.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, your main goal will be to work with the General Sales Manager and the Sales Manager in developing and maintaining a staff of sales personnel and ensuring sales targets are met while keeping customer satisfaction at the high level that Myers customers have come to know and expect.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Striving for high volume while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the sales floor.
- Assisting in closing deals for the sales team.
- Daily follow-up on prospects.
- Ensuring all prospects details are entered in the CRM system.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a person that possesses:
- Sales experience.
- Some desking experience in the automotive industry with a proven track record.
- Volkswagen experience is considered an asset but not required.
- One-eighty experience is considered an asset but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, people management & computer knowledge.
- A great, positive attitude.
This position comes with benefits and is a salaried position with a bonus opportunity.
All interested and qualified applicants should email their resumes to:
Adrian Brule – General Sales Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org